We believe that software should adapt to the way you do business...not the other way around
Easily Adopt ITIL Best Practices That Work For Your Organization
ITIL framework provides a great guide for IT organizations seeking to streamline process and workload, continuously improve service delivery and enforce controls. However, a rigid one-size-fits-all approach to ITIL isn’t the right answer for most companies. Most organizations want to adopt ITIL in a multi-step approach ensuring you have the time and resources to effectively implement ITIL best practices and create value for your organization.
BMC FootPrints provides a flexible, practical approach to help you easily adopt ITIL best practices in a way that works for your organization. Footprints out-of-the-box ITIL templates help you quickly implement ITIL service lifecycle processes including:
- Incident Management - streamline incident resolution leveraging configurable forms and flexible process automation
- Problem Management- expedite root-cause analysis to prevent incidents from reoccurring
- Change Management – incorporate approvals, enforce controls and maintain a full audit trail leveraging robust process automation
- Service Portfolio Management – easily design, approve and manage service offerings available to customers and the business
- Service Catalog Management – customize and intuitively present services available to users based on role to enable self-service and defer service desk calls
- Service Level Management – monitor and report on agreed upon response and resolution times based on your service level agreements and their related services
- Release & Deployment Management – enforce approvals, plan releases and automatically deploy custom packages
- Request Fulfillment - optimize service delivery by centrally managing service requests and related workflows
- Service Asset & Configuration Management - discover assets and see configuration item relationships
- Knowledge Management - build a robust knowledge base solutions with FAQ categorization and knowledge authoring approvals
Leveraging a flexible web-based architecture, out-of-the-box ITIL best practice templates and robust process automation capabilities, BMC FootPrints
empowers you to adopt ITIL best practices at a pace that works best for your organization.